2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
23B.01 General provisions.
- 23B.01.010 Short title.
- 23B.01.020 Reservation of power to amend or repeal.
- 23B.01.200 Filing requirements.
- 23B.01.202 Certificate of authority as insurance company—Filing of records.
- 23B.01.204 Certificate of authority from department of financial institutions—Filing of records.
- 23B.01.220 Fees.
- 23B.01.230 Effective time and date of record.
- 23B.01.240 Correcting filed records.
- 23B.01.250 Filing duty of secretary of state.
- 23B.01.280 Certificate of existence or registration.
- 23B.01.290 Penalty for signing false record.
- 23B.01.300 Powers.
- 23B.01.400 Definitions.
- 23B.01.410 Notice.
- 23B.01.420 Notice—Common address—Address defined—Shareholder consent.
- 23B.01.520 Domestic corporations—Filing, initial, and annual license fees.
- 23B.01.540 Foreign corporations—Filing and annual license fees.
- 23B.01.570 Penalty for nonpayment of annual corporate license fees and failure to file a substantially complete annual report—Payment of delinquent fees—Rules.
- 23B.01.590 Public service companies entitled to deductions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.