2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 19 - BUSINESS REGULATIONS—MISCELLANEOUS
19.118 Motor vehicle warranties.
- 19.118.005 Legislative intent.
- 19.118.010 Motor vehicle manufacturers—Express warranties—Service and repair facilities.
- 19.118.021 Definitions.
- 19.118.031 Manufacturers and new motor vehicle dealers—Responsibilities to consumers—Extension of eligibility period.
- 19.118.041 Replacement or repurchase of nonconforming new motor vehicle—Reasonable number of attempts—Notice by consumer regarding motor home nonconformity—Liabilities and rights of parties—Application of consumer protection act.
- 19.118.061 Vehicle with nonconformities or out of service—Notification of correction—Resale or transfer of title—Issuance of new title—Disclosure to buyer—Intervening transferor.
- 19.118.070 Remedies.
- 19.118.080 New motor vehicle arbitration boards—Arbitration proceedings—Prerequisite to filing action in superior court.
- 19.118.090 Request for arbitration—Eligibility—Manufacturer's response—Defenses—Remedies—Acceptance or appeal.
- 19.118.095 Arbitration decision—Compliance—Accomplishment—Dispute—Failure—Fine—Costs—Attorneys' fees.
- 19.118.100 Trial de novo—Posting security—Recovery.
- 19.118.110 Arbitration fee—New motor vehicle arbitration account—Report by attorney general.
- 19.118.120 Application of consumer protection act.
- 19.118.130 Waivers, limitations, disclaimers—Void.
- 19.118.140 Other rights and remedies not precluded.
- 19.118.150 Informal dispute resolution settlement procedure.
- 19.118.160 Arbitration program—When established by attorney general.
- 19.118.170 History of vehicle—Availability to owner.
- 19.118.900 Effective dates—1987 c 344.
- 19.118.904 Effective date—1989 c 347.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.