2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.98A Trusts—Trustee's delegation of duties—Investments—Statutory trust advisors.
- 11.98A.010 Application of chapter.
- 11.98A.020 Governing instrument.
- 11.98A.030 Statutory trust advisor.
- 11.98A.040 Remedies for breach of duty.
- 11.98A.050 Measure of liability for breach of duty—Excuse from liability.
- 11.98A.060 Vacancy—Directed trusts.
- 11.98A.070 Statutory trust advisor's duty to inform and report—Notice to beneficiary.
- 11.98A.080 Statutory trust advisor subject to court jurisdiction.
- 11.98A.090 Statutory trust advisor's right to request information and bring proceedings.
- 11.98A.100 Directed trustee—Directed trustee's liability for action or inaction of statutory trust advisor—No duty to review actions of statutory trust advisor.
- 11.98A.110 Statutes of limitation.
- 11.98A.120 Application of other provisions of probate and trust law.
- 11.98A.900 Short title—2015 c 115.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.