2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.68 Settlement of estates without administration.
- 11.68.011 Settlement without court intervention—Petition—Conditions—Exceptions.
- 11.68.021 Hearing on petition for nonintervention powers.
- 11.68.041 Petition for nonintervention powers—Notice requirements—Exceptions.
- 11.68.050 Objections to granting of nonintervention powers—Restrictions.
- 11.68.060 Death, resignation, or disablement of personal representative—Successor to administer nonintervention powers—Petition.
- 11.68.065 Report of affairs of estate—Petition by beneficiary—Filing—Notice—Hearing—Other accounting and information.
- 11.68.070 Procedure when personal representative recreant to trust or subject to removal.
- 11.68.080 Vacation or restriction of nonintervention powers following insolvency—Notice—Determinations affecting prior grants of nonintervention powers upon petition—Endorsement on prior orders.
- 11.68.090 Powers of personal representative under nonintervention will—Scope—Relief from duties, restrictions, liabilities by will.
- 11.68.095 Co-personal representatives—Powers.
- 11.68.100 Closing of estate—Alternative decrees—Notice—Hearing—Fees.
- 11.68.110 Declaration of completion of probate—Contents—Notice—Discharge of personal representative—Waiver of notice.
- 11.68.112 Final distribution upon declaration and notice of filing of declaration of completion of probate—Special powers of personal representative—Discharge from liability.
- 11.68.114 Declaration of completion of probate—Special powers of personal representative to hold reserve and deal with taxing authorities—Notice of filing of declaration—Discharge from liability.
- 11.68.120 Nonintervention powers not deemed waived by obtaining order or decree.
- 11.68.900 Construction—Chapter applicable to state registered domestic partnerships—2009 c 521.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.