2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.64 Partnership property.
- 11.64.002 Inventory—Appraisement.
- 11.64.008 Surviving partner may continue in possession.
- 11.64.016 Security may be required.
- 11.64.022 Failure to furnish inventory, list liabilities, permit appraisal, etc.—Show cause—Contempt of court—Receiver.
- 11.64.030 Surviving partner or partners may purchase deceased's interest—Valuation—Conditions of sale—Protection against partnership liabilities.
- 11.64.040 Surviving partner may operate under agreement with estate—Termination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.