2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.40 Claims against estate.
- 11.40.010 Claims—Presentation—Other notice not affected.
- 11.40.020 Notice to creditors—Manner—Filings—Publication.
- 11.40.030 Notice to creditors—Form.
- 11.40.040 "Reasonably ascertainable" creditor—Definition—Reasonable diligence—Presumptions—Petition for order.
- 11.40.051 Claims against decedent—Time limits.
- 11.40.060 Claims involving liability or casualty insurance—Limitations—Exceptions to time limits.
- 11.40.070 Claims—Form—Manner of presentation—Waiver of defects.
- 11.40.080 Claims—Duty to allow or reject—Notice of petition to allow—Attorneys' fees.
- 11.40.090 Allowance of claims—Notice—Automatic allowance—Petition for extension—Ranking of claims—Barred claims.
- 11.40.100 Rejection of claim—Time limits—Notice—Compromise of claim.
- 11.40.110 Action pending at decedent's death—Personal representative as defendant.
- 11.40.120 Effect of judgment against personal representative.
- 11.40.130 Judgment against decedent—Execution barred upon decedent's death—Presentation—Sale of property.
- 11.40.135 Secured claim—Creditor's right.
- 11.40.140 Claim of personal representative—Presentation and petition—Filing.
- 11.40.150 Notice to creditors when personal representative resigns, dies, or is removed—Limit tolled by vacancy.
- 11.40.160 Personal representative as successor to notice agent—Notice not affected—Presumptions—Duties.
- 11.40.900 Construction—Chapter applicable to state registered domestic partnerships—2009 c 521.
Action on claim not acted on—Contribution: RCW 11.76.170.
Contingent or disputed claims, procedure: RCW 11.76.190.
Evidence, transaction with person since deceased: RCW 5.60.030.
Guardianship—Claims: RCW 11.92.035.
Incompetent, deceased, claims against estate of: RCW 11.88.150.
Judgment against executor or administrator, effect: RCW 4.56.050.
Liability of personal representative: RCW 11.76.160.
Limitation of actions: Chapter 4.16 RCW.
Order maturing claim not due: RCW 11.76.180.
Order of payment of debts: RCW 11.76.110.
Payment of claims where estate insufficient: RCW 11.76.150.
Quasi-community property—Lifetime transfers—Claims by surviving spouse or surviving domestic partner: RCW 26.16.240.
Sale, etc., of property—Priority as to realty or personalty: Chapter 11.10 RCW.
Survival of actions: Chapter 4.20 RCW.
Tax constitutes debt—Priority of lien: RCW 82.32.240.