2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.28 Letters testamentary and of administration.
- 11.28.010 Letters to executors—Refusal to serve—Disqualification.
- 11.28.020 Objections to appointment.
- 11.28.030 Community property—Who entitled to letters—Waiver.
- 11.28.040 Procedure during minority or absence of executor.
- 11.28.050 Powers of remaining executors on removal of associate.
- 11.28.060 Administration with will annexed on death of executor.
- 11.28.070 Authority of administrator with will annexed.
- 11.28.085 Records and certification of letters—Record of bonds.
- 11.28.090 Execution and form of letters testamentary.
- 11.28.100 Form of letters with will annexed.
- 11.28.110 Application for letters of administration or adjudication of intestacy and heirship.
- 11.28.120 Persons entitled to letters.
- 11.28.131 Hearing on petition—Appointment—Issuance of letters—Notice to surviving spouse or surviving domestic partner.
- 11.28.140 Form of letters of administration.
- 11.28.150 Revocation of letters by discovery of will.
- 11.28.160 Cancellation of letters of administration.
- 11.28.170 Oath of personal representative.
- 11.28.185 Bond or other security of personal representative—When not required—Waiver—Corporate trustee—Additional bond—Reduction—Other security.
- 11.28.190 Examination of sureties—Additional security—Costs.
- 11.28.210 New or additional bond.
- 11.28.220 Persons disqualified as sureties.
- 11.28.230 Bond not void for want of form—Successive recoveries.
- 11.28.235 Limitation of action against sureties.
- 11.28.237 Notice of appointment as personal representative, pendency of probate—Proof by affidavit.
- 11.28.238 Notice of appointment as personal representative—Notice to department of revenue.
- 11.28.240 Request for special notice of proceedings in probate—Prohibitions.
- 11.28.250 Revocation of letters—Causes.
- 11.28.260 Revocation of letters—Proceedings in court or chambers.
- 11.28.270 Powers of remaining personal representatives if letters to associates revoked or surrendered or upon disqualification.
- 11.28.280 Successor personal representative.
- 11.28.290 Accounting on death, resignation, or revocation of letters.
- 11.28.300 Proceedings against delinquent personal representative.
- 11.28.330 Notice of adjudication of testacy or intestacy and heirship—Contents—Service or mailing.
- 11.28.340 Order of adjudication of testacy or intestacy and heirship—Entry—Time limitation—Deemed final decree of distribution, when—Purpose—Finality of adjudications.
Administration of deceased incompetent's estate: RCW 11.88.150.
Letters after final settlement: RCW 11.76.250.
Replacement of lost or destroyed probate records: RCW 5.48.060.
Trust company may not solicit appointment as personal representative: RCW 30A.04.260.