2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.20 Custody, proof, and probate of wills.
- 11.20.010 Duty of custodian of will—Liability.
- 11.20.020 Application for probate—Hearing—Order—Proof—Record of testimony—Affidavits of attesting witnesses.
- 11.20.030 Commission to take testimony of witness.
- 11.20.040 Proof where one or more witnesses are unable or incompetent to testify, or absent from state.
- 11.20.050 Recording of wills.
- 11.20.060 Record of will as evidence.
- 11.20.070 Proof of lost or destroyed will.
- 11.20.080 Restraint of personal representative during pendency of application to prove lost or destroyed will.
- 11.20.090 Admission to probate of foreign will.
- 11.20.100 Laws applicable to foreign wills.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.