2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.11 Testamentary disposition of nonprobate assets act.
- 11.11.003 Purposes.
- 11.11.005 Construction.
- 11.11.007 Intent—Controversies between beneficiaries and testamentary beneficiaries.
- 11.11.010 Definitions.
- 11.11.020 Disposition of nonprobate assets under will.
- 11.11.030 Waiver of right to dispose of a nonprobate asset under will—Revocation of waiver.
- 11.11.040 Right to rely on form of nonprobate asset—Discharge of financial institution or other third party.
- 11.11.050 Notice—Affidavit—Form—Limitation on liability for failure to provide notice.
- 11.11.060 Vesting of rights and powers under chapter.
- 11.11.070 Ownership rights as between individuals preserved—Testamentary beneficiary may recover nonprobate asset from beneficiary—Limitation on action to recover.
- 11.11.080 Nonprobate assets not property of estate—Effect of notice on administration—Effect of preceding death of devisee or legatee.
- 11.11.090 Transfer of nonprobate asset to testamentary beneficiary.
- 11.11.100 Authority to withhold transfer—Notice—Expenses of obtaining consent, authorization, direction.
- 11.11.110 Adverse claim bond.
- 11.11.900 Short title.
- 11.11.901 Application of chapter.
- 11.11.903 Effective dates—1998 c 292.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.