2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.100 Investment of trust funds.
- 11.100.010 Provisions of chapter to control—Alteration by controlling instrument.
- 11.100.015 Guardians, guardianships and funds are subject to chapter.
- 11.100.020 Management of trust assets by fiduciary.
- 11.100.023 Authority of fiduciary to invest in certain enterprises.
- 11.100.025 Spousal or domestic partnership deduction interests.
- 11.100.030 Investment in savings accounts—Requirements.
- 11.100.035 Investments in securities of certain investment trusts.
- 11.100.037 Investment or distribution of funds held in fiduciary capacity—Deposit in other departments authorized—Collateral security required, exception.
- 11.100.040 Court may permit deviation from terms of trust instrument.
- 11.100.045 Fiduciary—Duty to beneficiaries.
- 11.100.047 Fiduciary—Duty to diversify.
- 11.100.050 Scope of chapter.
- 11.100.060 Fiduciary may hold and retain trust property—Investments—Liability.
- 11.100.070 Meaning of terms in trust instrument.
- 11.100.090 Dealings with self or affiliate.
- 11.100.120 Use of trust funds for life insurance.
- 11.100.130 Person to whom power or authority to direct or control acts of fiduciary or investments of a trust is conferred deemed a fiduciary—Liability.
- 11.100.140 Notice and procedure for nonroutine transactions.
Trust provisions may relieve trustee from duty, restriction, or liability imposed by statute: RCW 11.97.010.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.