2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
- 11.08.101 Property of deceased inmates of state institutions—Disposition after two years.
- 11.08.111 Property of deceased inmates of state institutions—Disposition within two years.
- 11.08.120 Property of deceased inmates of state institutions—Sale—Disposition of proceeds.
- 11.08.140 Escheat for want of heirs.
- 11.08.150 Title to property vests in state at death of owner.
- 11.08.160 Department of revenue—Jurisdiction—Duties.
- 11.08.170 Probate of escheat property—Notice to department of revenue.
- 11.08.180 Department of revenue to be furnished copies of documents and pleadings.
- 11.08.185 Escheat property—Records of department of revenue—Public record information.
- 11.08.200 Liability for use of escheated property.
- 11.08.205 Lease, sublease, or rental of escheated real property—Authorized—Expenses—Distribution of proceeds.
- 11.08.210 Allowance of claims, expenses, partial fees—Sale of property—Decree of distribution.
- 11.08.220 Certified copies of decree—Department of natural resources duties.
- 11.08.230 Appearance and claim of heirs—Notices to department of revenue.
- 11.08.240 Limitation on filing claim.
- 11.08.250 Order of court on establishment of claim—Parklands—Appraisal.
- 11.08.260 Payment of escheated funds to claimant.
- 11.08.270 Conveyance of escheated property to claimant.
- 11.08.280 Limitation when claimant is minor or incompetent not under guardianship.
- 11.08.290 Deposit of cash received by personal representative of escheat estate.
- 11.08.300 Transfer of property to department of revenue.
Action to recover property forfeited to state: RCW 7.56.120.
Banks, disposition of unclaimed personalty: RCW 30A.44.150, 30A.44.180 through 30A.44.230.
Escheat of postal savings system accounts: Chapter 63.48 RCW.
Permanent common school fund, escheats as source of: RCW 28A.515.300.
Savings and loan associations, escheats: RCW 33.20.130, 33.40.110.
Social security benefits, payment to survivors or secretary of social and health services: RCW 11.66.010.
State land acquired by escheat, management: RCW 79.10.030.
Unclaimed estate, disposition: RCW 11.76.220.
Uniform unclaimed property act: Chapter 63.29 RCW.