2016 Revised Code of Washington
Title 9 - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 9.01 General provisions.
- 9.02 Abortion.
- 9.03 Abandoned refrigeration equipment.
- 9.04 Advertising, crimes relating to.
- 9.05 Sabotage.
- 9.08 Animals, crimes relating to.
- 9.12 Barratry.
- 9.16 Brands and marks, crimes relating to.
- 9.18 Bidding offenses.
- 9.24 Corporations, crimes relating to.
- 9.26A Telecommunications crime.
- 9.27 Interference with court.
- 9.31 Escaped prisoner recaptured.
- 9.35 Identity crimes.
- 9.38 False representations.
- 9.40 Fire, crimes relating to.
- 9.41 Firearms and dangerous weapons.
- 9.44 Petition misconduct.
- 9.45 Frauds and swindles.
- 9.46 Gambling—1973 act.
- 9.47 Gambling.
- 9.47A Inhaling toxic fumes.
- 9.51 Juries, crimes relating to.
- 9.54 Stolen property restoration.
- 9.55 Legislature, crimes relating to.
- 9.61 Malicious mischief—Injury to property.
- 9.62 Malicious prosecution—Abuse of process.
- 9.66 Nuisance.
- 9.68 Obscenity and pornography.
- 9.68A Sexual exploitation of children.
- 9.69 Duty of witnesses.
- 9.72 Perjury.
- 9.73 Privacy, violating right of.
- 9.81 Subversive activities.
- 9.82 Treason.
- 9.86 Flags, crimes relating to.
- 9.91 Miscellaneous crimes.
- 9.92 Punishment.
- 9.94 Prisoners—Correctional institutions.
- 9.94A Sentencing reform act of 1981.
- 9.94B Sentencing—Crimes committed prior to July 1, 2000.
- 9.95 Indeterminate sentences.
- 9.96 Restoration of civil rights.
- 9.96A Restoration of employment rights.
- 9.97 Certificates of restoration of opportunity.
- 9.98 Prisoners—Untried indictments, informations, complaints.
- 9.100 Agreement on detainers.
- 9.101 Criminal street gang definitions—State preemption.
Civil disorder, proclamation of state of emergency, governor's powers, penalties: RCW 43.06.200 through 43.06.270.
Criminal justice training commission—Education and training boards: Chapter 43.101 RCW.
Explosives: Chapter 70.74 RCW.
Health care false claim act: Chapter 48.80 RCW.
Limitation of actions: RCW 9A.04.080.
Miscellaneous crimes, see list after chapter 9.91 RCW digest.
Threats against governor or family: RCW 9A.36.090.
Victims of crimes, compensation: Chapter 7.68 RCW.
Washington Criminal Code: Title 9A RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.