There is a newer version of the Revised Code of Washington
2016 Revised Code of Washington
Title 4 - CIVIL PROCEDURE
4.20 Survival of actions.
- 4.20.005 Wrongful death—Application of terms.
- 4.20.010 Wrongful death—Right of action.
- 4.20.020 Wrongful death—Beneficiaries of action.
- 4.20.030 Workers' compensation act not affected.
- 4.20.046 Survival of actions.
- 4.20.050 Action not abated by death or disability if it survives—Substitution.
- 4.20.060 Action for personal injury survives to surviving spouse, state registered domestic partner, child, stepchildren, or heirs.
Action for injury or death of a child: RCW 4.24.010.
Actions by and against executors: Chapter 11.48 RCW.
Imputation of contributory fault of decedent in wrongful death actions: RCW 4.22.020.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.