2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 85 - DIKING AND DRAINAGE
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 85.05 Diking districts.
- 85.06 Drainage districts and miscellaneous drainage provisions.
- 85.07 Miscellaneous diking and drainage provisions.
- 85.08 Diking, drainage, and sewerage improvement districts.
- 85.12 Federal aid to diking, drainage, and sewerage improvement districts.
- 85.15 Diking, drainage, sewerage improvement districts -- 1967 act.
- 85.16 Maintenance costs and levies -- Improvement districts.
- 85.18 Levy for continuous benefits -- Diking districts.
- 85.20 Reorganization of districts into improvement districts -- 1917 act.
- 85.22 Reorganization of districts into improvement districts -- 1933 act.
- 85.24 Diking and drainage districts in two or more counties.
- 85.28 Private ditches and drains.
- 85.32 Drainage district revenue act of 1961.
- 85.36 Powers of special districts.
- 85.38 Special district creation and operation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.