2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 77 - FISH AND WILDLIFE (Formerly: Game and game fish)
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 77.04 Department of fish and wildlife.
- 77.08 General terms defined.
- 77.12 Powers and duties.
- 77.15 Fish and wildlife enforcement code.
- 77.18 Game fish mitigation.
- 77.32 Licenses.
- 77.36 Wildlife damage.
- 77.44 Warm water game fish enhancement program.
- 77.50 Limitations on certain commercial fisheries.
- 77.55 Construction projects in state waters.
- 77.57 Fishways, flow, and screening.
- 77.60 Shellfish.
- 77.65 Food fish and shellfish -- Commercial licenses.
- 77.70 License limitation programs.
- 77.75 Compacts and other agreements.
- 77.80 Program to purchase fishing vessels and licenses.
- 77.85 Salmon recovery.
- 77.90 Salmon enhancement facilities -- Bond issue.
- 77.95 Salmon enhancement program.
- 77.100 Volunteer fish and wildlife enhancement program.
- 77.105 Recreational salmon and marine fish enhancement program.
- 77.110 Salmon and steelhead trout -- Management of resources.
- 77.115 Aquaculture disease control.
- 77.120 Ballast water management.
- 77.125 Marine fin fish aquaculture programs.
- 77.130 Disposition of unclaimed property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.