2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 64 - REAL PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 64.04 Conveyances.
- 64.06 Real property transfers -- Sellers' disclosures.
- 64.08 Acknowledgments.
- 64.12 Waste and trespass.
- 64.16 Alien land law.
- 64.20 Alienation of land by Indians.
- 64.28 Joint tenancies.
- 64.32 Horizontal property regimes act (Condominiums).
- 64.34 Condominium act.
- 64.35 Condominiums -- Qualified warranties.
- 64.36 Timeshare regulation.
- 64.38 Homeowners' associations.
- 64.40 Property rights -- Damages from governmental actions.
- 64.44 Contaminated properties.
- 64.50 Construction defect claims.
- 64.55 Construction defect disputes--Multiunit residential buildings.
- 64.60 Private transfer fee obligation act.
- 64.70 Uniform environmental covenants act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.