2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 63 - PERSONAL PROPERTY
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 63.10 Consumer leases.
- 63.14 Retail installment sales of goods and services.
- 63.18 Lease or rental of personal property -- Disclaimer of warranty of merchantability or fitness.
- 63.19 Lease-purchase agreements.
- 63.21 Lost and found property.
- 63.24 Unclaimed property in hands of bailee.
- 63.26 Unclaimed property held by museum or historical society.
- 63.29 Uniform unclaimed property act.
- 63.32 Unclaimed property in hands of city police.
- 63.35 Unclaimed property in hands of state patrol.
- 63.40 Unclaimed property in hands of sheriff.
- 63.42 Unclaimed inmate personal property.
- 63.48 Escheat of postal savings system accounts.
- 63.52 Dies, molds, and forms.
- 63.60 Personality rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.