2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 62A - UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 1 General provisions.
- 2 Sales.
- 2A Leases.
- 3 Negotiable instruments.
- 4 Bank deposits and collections.
- 4A Funds transfers.
- 5 Letters of credit.
- 7 Warehouse receipts, bills of lading and other documents of title.
- 8 Investment securities.
- 9A Secured transactions; sales of accounts, contract rights and chattel paper.
- 10 Effective date and repealer.
- 11 Effective date and transition provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.