2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 60 - LIENS
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 60.04 Mechanics' and materialmen's liens.
- 60.08 Chattel liens.
- 60.10 Personal property liens -- Summary foreclosure.
- 60.11 Crop liens.
- 60.13 Processor and preparer liens for agricultural products.
- 60.16 Labor liens on orchards and orchard lands.
- 60.24 Lien for labor and services on timber and lumber.
- 60.28 Lien for labor, materials, taxes on public works.
- 60.32 Labor liens on franchises, earnings, and property of certain companies.
- 60.34 Lien of restaurant, hotel, tavern, etc., employees.
- 60.36 Lien on vessels and equipment.
- 60.40 Lien for attorney's fees.
- 60.42 Commercial real estate broker lien act.
- 60.44 Lien of doctors, nurses, hospitals, ambulance services.
- 60.45 Lien of department of social and health services for medical care furnished injured recipient.
- 60.52 Lien for services of sires.
- 60.56 Agister and trainer liens.
- 60.60 Lien for transportation, storage, advancements, etc.
- 60.64 Lien of hotels, lodging and boarding houses -- 1915 act.
- 60.66 Lien of hotels, lodging and boarding houses -- 1890 act.
- 60.68 Uniform federal lien registration act.
- 60.70 Limitations on nonconsensual common law liens.
- 60.72 Landlord's lien for rent.
- 60.76 Lien of employees for contributions to benefit plans.
- 60.80 Lien for unrecorded utility charges.
- 60.84 Lien on dies, molds, forms, and patterns.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.