2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 6 - ENFORCEMENT OF JUDGMENTS
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 6.01 General provisions.
- 6.13 Homesteads.
- 6.15 Personal property exemptions.
- 6.17 Executions.
- 6.19 Adverse claims to property levied on.
- 6.21 Sales under execution.
- 6.23 Redemption.
- 6.25 Attachment.
- 6.26 Prejudgment garnishment.
- 6.27 Garnishment.
- 6.28 Commissioners to convey real estate.
- 6.32 Proceedings supplemental to execution.
- 6.36 Uniform enforcement of foreign judgments act.
- 6.40A Uniform foreign-country money judgments recognition act.
- 6.44 Uniform foreign-money claims act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.