2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 57 - WATER-SEWER DISTRICTS
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 57.02 General provisions.
- 57.04 Formation and dissolution.
- 57.06 Validation and construction.
- 57.08 Powers.
- 57.12 Officers and elections.
- 57.16 Comprehensive plan -- Local improvement districts.
- 57.20 Finances.
- 57.22 Contracts for system extensions.
- 57.24 Annexation of territory.
- 57.28 Withdrawal of territory.
- 57.32 Consolidation of districts -- Transfer of part of district.
- 57.36 Merger of districts.
- 57.42 Disposition of property to public utility district.
- 57.46 Voluntary contributions to assist low-income customers.
- 57.90 Disincorporation of districts in counties with 210,000 population or more.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.