2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 42 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND AGENCIES
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 42.04 General provisions.
- 42.08 Official bonds.
- 42.12 Vacancies.
- 42.14 Continuity of government act.
- 42.16 Salaries and fees.
- 42.17A Campaign disclosure and contribution.
- 42.20 Misconduct of public officers.
- 42.23 Code of ethics for municipal officers -- Contract interests.
- 42.24 Payment of claims for expenses, material, purchases -- Advancements.
- 42.26 Agency vendor payment revolving fund -- Petty cash accounts.
- 42.30 Open Public Meetings Act.
- 42.32 Meetings.
- 42.36 Appearance of fairness doctrine -- Limitations.
- 42.40 State employee whistleblower protection.
- 42.41 Local government whistleblower protection.
- 42.44 Notaries public.
- 42.48 Release of records for research.
- 42.52 Ethics in public service.
- 42.56 Public records act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.