2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 40 - PUBLIC DOCUMENTS, RECORDS, AND PUBLICATIONS
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 40.04 Public documents.
- 40.06 State publications distribution center.
- 40.07 Management and control of state publications.
- 40.10 Microfilming of records to provide continuity of civil government.
- 40.14 Preservation and destruction of public records.
- 40.16 Penal provisions.
- 40.20 Reproduced records for governments and business.
- 40.24 Address confidentiality for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.