2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 13 - JUVENILE COURTS AND JUVENILE OFFENDERS
13.64 Emancipation of minors.
- 13.64.010 Declaration of emancipation.
- 13.64.020 Petition for emancipation -- Filing fees.
- 13.64.030 Service of petition -- Notice -- Date of hearing.
- 13.64.040 Hearing on petition.
- 13.64.050 Emancipation decree -- Certified copy -- Notation of emancipated status.
- 13.64.060 Power and capacity of emancipated minor.
- 13.64.070 Declaration of emancipation -- Voidable.
- 13.64.080 Forms to initiate petition of emancipation.
- 13.64.900 Effective date -- 1993 c 294.
- 13.64.901 Construction -- Chapter applicable to state registered domestic partnerships -- 2009 c 521.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.