2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 13 - JUVENILE COURTS AND JUVENILE OFFENDERS
13.60 Missing children clearinghouse.
- 13.60.010 Missing children and endangered person clearinghouse -- Hotline -- Distribution of information -- Amber alert plan.
- 13.60.020 Entry of information on missing children or endangered persons into missing person computer network -- Access.
- 13.60.030 Information and education regarding missing children -- Plan.
- 13.60.040 Children receiving services from department of social and health services -- Reporting by the department -- Notification of child's whereabouts.
- 13.60.050 Endangered missing person advisory plan.
- 13.60.100 Task force on missing and exploited children -- Findings, intent.
- 13.60.110 Task force on missing and exploited children -- Establishment -- Activities.
- 13.60.120 Task force on missing and exploited children -- Advisory board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.