2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 13 - JUVENILE COURTS AND JUVENILE OFFENDERS
13.50 Keeping and release of records by juvenile justice or care agencies.
- 13.50.010 Definitions -- Conditions when filing petition or information -- Duties to maintain accurate records and access.
- 13.50.050 Records relating to commission of juvenile offenses -- Maintenance of, access to, and destruction -- Release of information to schools.
- 13.50.100 Records not relating to commission of juvenile offenses -- Maintenance and access -- Release of information for child custody hearings -- Disclosure of unfounded allegations prohibited.
- 13.50.140 Disclosure of privileged information to office of the family and children's ombuds -- Privilege not waived as to others.
- 13.50.150 Confidential records -- Expungement to protect due process rights.
- 13.50.160 Disposition records -- Provision to schools.
- 13.50.200 Records of motor vehicle operation violation forwarded.
- 13.50.250 Records chapter applicable to.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.