2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 13 - JUVENILE COURTS AND JUVENILE OFFENDERS
- 13.36.010 Finding -- Intent.
- 13.36.020 Definitions.
- 13.36.030 Guardianship petition -- Requirements -- Contents -- Application of Indian child welfare act, federal servicemembers civil relief act, Washington service members' civil relief act.
- 13.36.040 Hearing -- Establishing guardianship -- Exceptions -- Conversion of dependency guardianship to guardianship.
- 13.36.050 Court order to establish guardianship -- Contents -- Custody, rights, and duties -- Funds, benefits -- Dismissal of dependency -- Letter.
- 13.36.060 Guardianship modification -- Attorneys' fees, court costs.
- 13.36.070 Guardianship termination -- Petition, affidavit.
- 13.36.080 Appointment of guardian ad litem or attorney for the child.
- 13.36.090 Guardianship subsidies -- Relative guardianship subsidy--Rules -- Licensed foster parent eligibility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.