2013 Revised Code of Washington
Title 13 - JUVENILE COURTS AND JUVENILE OFFENDERS
13.16 Places of detention.
- 13.16.020 Lack of detention facilities constitutes emergency.
- 13.16.030 Mandatory function of counties.
- 13.16.040 Counties authorized to acquire facilities and employ adequate staffs.
- 13.16.050 Federal or state aid.
- 13.16.060 Statutory debt limits may be exceeded.
- 13.16.070 Bonds may be issued without vote of electors.
- 13.16.080 Allocation of budgeted funds.
- 13.16.085 Financial responsibility for cost of detention.
- 13.16.100 Motion pictures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.