2012 Revised Code of Washington
Title 23B - WASHINGTON BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
- RCW Dispositions - Information about RCW sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 23B.01 General provisions.
- 23B.02 Incorporation.
- 23B.03 Powers and purposes.
- 23B.04 Name.
- 23B.05 Office and agent.
- 23B.06 Shares and distributions.
- 23B.07 Shareholders.
- 23B.08 Directors and officers.
- 23B.09 [Reserved.]
- 23B.10 Amendment of articles of incorporation and bylaws.
- 23B.11 Merger and share exchange.
- 23B.12 Sale of assets.
- 23B.13 Dissenters' rights.
- 23B.14 Dissolution.
- 23B.15 Foreign corporations.
- 23B.16 Records and reports.
- 23B.17 Miscellaneous provisions.
- 23B.18 Nonadmitted organizations.
- 23B.19 Significant business transactions.
- 23B.25 Social purpose corporations.
- 23B.900 Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.