2011 Washington Code
Title 26 Domestic relations
- RCW Dispositions - The following are links to notes regarding Revised Code Washington (RCW) sections that have been repealed, expired, decodified, or recodified.
- 26.04 Marriage.
- 26.09 Dissolution proceedings -- Legal separation.
- 26.10 Nonparental actions for child custody.
- 26.12 Family court.
- 26.16 Rights and liabilities -- Community property.
- 26.18 Child support enforcement.
- 26.19 Child support schedule.
- 26.20 Family abandonment or nonsupport.
- 26.21A Uniform interstate family support act.
- 26.23 State support registry.
- 26.25 Cooperative child support services -- Indian tribes.
- 26.26 Uniform parentage act.
- 26.27 Uniform child custody jurisdiction and enforcement act.
- 26.28 Age of majority.
- 26.30 Uniform minor student capacity to borrow act.
- 26.33 Adoption.
- 26.34 Interstate compact on placement of children.
- 26.40 Handicapped children.
- 26.44 Abuse of children.
- 26.50 Domestic violence prevention.
- 26.52 Foreign protection order full faith and credit act.
- 26.60 State registered domestic partnerships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.