2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 83.110A RCW: Washington uniform estate tax apportionment act
- 83.110A.010 Definitions.
- 83.110A.020 Apportionment by will or other dispositive instrument.
- 83.110A.030 Statutory apportionment of estate taxes.
- 83.110A.040 Credits and deferrals.
- 83.110A.050 Insulated property--Advancement of tax.
- 83.110A.060 Apportionment and recapture of special elective benefits.
- 83.110A.070 Securing payment of estate tax from property in possession of fiduciary.
- 83.110A.080 Collection of estate tax by fiduciary.
- 83.110A.090 Right of reimbursement.
- 83.110A.100 Action to determine or enforce chapter--Application of chapter 11.96A RCW.
- 83.110A.110 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 83.110A.900 Short title.
- 83.110A.901 Captions not law.
- 83.110A.902 Effective date--2005 c 332.
- 83.110A.903 Severability--2005 c 332.
- 83.110A.904 Application--2005 c 332.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.