2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 82 — Excise taxes
- 82.01 Department of revenue.
- 82.02 General provisions.
- 82.03 Board of tax appeals.
- 82.04 Business and occupation tax.
- 82.08 Retail sales tax.
- 82.12 Use tax.
- 82.14 Local retail sales and use taxes.
- 82.14A Cities and towns -- License fees and taxes on financial institutions.
- 82.14B Counties -- Tax on telephone access line use.
- 82.16 Public utility tax.
- 82.18 Solid waste collection tax.
- 82.19 Litter tax.
- 82.21 Hazardous substance tax -- Model toxics control act.
- 82.23A Petroleum products -- Underground storage tank program funding.
- 82.23B Oil spill response tax.
- 82.24 Tax on cigarettes.
- 82.26 Tax on tobacco products.
- 82.27 Tax on enhanced food fish.
- 82.29A Leasehold excise tax.
- 82.32 General administrative provisions.
- 82.32A Taxpayer rights and responsibilities.
- 82.33 Economic and revenue forecasts.
- 82.33A Economic climate council.
- 82.34 Pollution control facilities -- Tax exemptions and credits.
- 82.36 Motor vehicle fuel tax.
- 82.38 Special fuel tax act.
- 82.41 Multistate motor fuel tax agreement.
- 82.42 Aircraft fuel tax.
- 82.44 Motor vehicle excise tax.
- 82.45 Excise tax on real estate sales.
- 82.46 Counties and cities -- Excise tax on real estate sales.
- 82.47 Border area motor vehicle fuel and special fuel tax.
- 82.48 Aircraft excise tax.
- 82.49 Watercraft excise tax.
- 82.50 Travel trailers and campers excise tax.
- 82.52 Extension of excises to federal areas.
- 82.56 Multistate tax compact.
- 82.58 Simplified sales and use tax administration act.
- 82.60 Tax deferrals for investment projects in rural counties.
- 82.62 Tax credits for eligible business projects in rural counties.
- 82.63 Tax deferrals for high technology businesses.
- 82.64 Syrup tax.
- 82.65A Intermediate care facilities for the mentally retarded.
- 82.66 Tax deferrals for new thoroughbred race tracks.
- 82.70 Commute trip reduction incentives.
- 82.71 Quality maintenance fee on nursing facility operators.
- 82.72 Telephone program excise tax administration.
- 82.73 Washington main street program tax incentives.
- 82.74 Tax deferrals for fruit and vegetable businesses.
- 82.75 Tax deferrals for biotechnology and medical device manufacturing businesses.
- 82.80 Local option transportation taxes.
- 82.98 Construction.
|Additional taxes, see titles pertaining to particular taxing authorities, e.g., counties, cities, school districts, public utility districts.|
Expenditure limitations: Chapter 43.135 RCW.
Termination of tax preferences: Chapter 43.136 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.