2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 81 — Transportation
- 81.01 General provisions.
- 81.04 Regulations -- General.
- 81.08 Securities.
- 81.12 Transfers of property.
- 81.16 Affiliated interests.
- 81.20 Investigation of public service companies.
- 81.24 Regulatory fees.
- 81.28 Common carriers in general.
- 81.29 Common carriers -- Limitations on liability.
- 81.36 Railroads -- Corporate powers and duties.
- 81.40 Railroads -- Employee requirements and regulations.
- 81.44 Common carriers -- Equipment.
- 81.48 Railroads -- Operating requirements and regulations.
- 81.52 Railroads -- Rights of way -- Spurs -- Fences.
- 81.53 Railroads -- Crossings.
- 81.54 Railroads -- Inspection of industrial crossings.
- 81.56 Railroads -- Shippers and passengers.
- 81.60 Railroads -- Railroad police and regulations.
- 81.61 Railroads -- Passenger-carrying vehicles for employees.
- 81.64 Street railways.
- 81.66 Transportation for persons with special needs.
- 81.68 Auto transportation companies.
- 81.70 Passenger charter carriers.
- 81.72 Taxicab companies.
- 81.75 Transportation centers.
- 81.77 Solid waste collection companies.
- 81.80 Motor freight carriers.
- 81.84 Commercial ferries.
- 81.88 Gas and hazardous liquid pipelines.
- 81.96 Western regional short-haul air transportation compact.
- 81.100 High occupancy vehicle systems.
- 81.104 High-capacity transportation systems.
- 81.108 Low-level radioactive waste sites.
- 81.112 Regional transit authorities.
- 81.900 Construction.
|Assessment for property tax purposes, of|
private car companies: Chapter 84.16 RCW.
public service companies: Chapter 84.12 RCW.
Commencement of actions against certain railroad corporations, etc.: RCW 4.28.080.
Constitutional limitations on certain corporations: State Constitution Art. 12.
Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW 64.04.105.
Counties, signs, signals, etc.: RCW 36.86.040.
Eminent domain by corporations: Chapter 8.20 RCW.
Flaggers -- Safety standards: RCW 49.17.350.
Free transportation for public officers, prohibited: State Constitution Art. 12 § 20.
Highway user tax structure: Chapter 46.85 RCW.
Labor liens: Chapter 60.32 RCW.
Mechanics', materialmen's liens: Chapter 60.04 RCW.
Metropolitan municipal corporations: Chapter 35.58 RCW.
Public utility tax: Chapter 82.16 RCW.
Railroad grade crossings, traffic devices required by utilities and transportation commission: RCW 47.36.050.
Safety and health, tunnels and underground construction: Chapter 49.24 RCW.
Steam boilers, pressure vessels, construction, inspection, etc.: Chapter 70.79 RCW.
Taxation of rolling stock: State Constitution Art. 12 § 17.
Traffic control at work sites: Chapter 47.36 RCW.
Transporting natural gas: RCW 80.28.210.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.