2005 Washington Revised Code RCW 79A.05.535: Agreements with and acceptance of grants from federal government authorized.

    The state parks and recreation commission is authorized to enter into agreements with and accept grants from the federal government for the support of any program within the purposes of RCW 79A.05.500 through 79A.05.530.

    [2000 c 11 § 44; 1965 ex.s. c 48 § 1. Formerly RCW 43.51.580.]

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.