2005 Washington Revised Code RCW 79A.05.525: Expenditures, gifts, government surplus materials.

    The commission may expend such amounts as necessary for supplies, material and equipment to be used by enrollees in connection with their work, recreation, health, or welfare; the commission shall purchase government surplus materials, supplies and equipment when available and as needed.

    The commission may accept any gifts, grants or contributions of money, material, lands, or personal property as it deems appropriate and may administer and dispose of them as it determines to be in the interests of the general public.

    [1965 c 8 § 43.51.560. Prior: 1961 c 215 § 7. Formerly RCW 43.51.560.]

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.