2005 Washington Revised Code RCW 79A.05.280: Hostels — Commission authorized to accept grants or moneys for the support thereof — Rules required.

    The parks and recreation commission is authorized to accept grants or moneys from any federal or private source for support of hostels. The commission at its discretion is directed to apportion and transfer any such moneys to contracting agencies or political subdivisions which operate hostels: PROVIDED, That the commission shall establish rules and regulations for the operation of hostels which are substantially similar to the operating standards and customs established by the American Youth Hostels Incorporated.

    [1977 ex.s. c 281 § 4. Formerly RCW 43.51.375.]

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.