2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 79.70 RCW: Natural area preserves
- 79.70.010 Purpose.
- 79.70.020 Definitions.
- 79.70.030 Powers of department.
- 79.70.040 Powers as to transactions involving public lands deemed natural areas -- Alienation of lands designated natural area preserves.
- 79.70.060 Legislative findings -- Natural heritage resources.
- 79.70.070 Natural heritage advisory council.
- 79.70.080 Council duties.
- 79.70.090 Dedication of property as natural area.
- 79.70.100 Public hearing -- Establishment of boundary.
- 79.70.110 Important bird areas.
- 79.70.120 Important bird area--Recognition requirements.
- 79.70.130 Distribution of amount in lieu of real property taxes, weed control assessment.
- 79.70.900 Construction -- 1972 ex.s. c 119.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.