2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 68 — Cemeteries, morgues, and human remains
- 68.04 Definitions.
- 68.05 Cemetery board.
- 68.20 Private cemeteries.
- 68.24 Cemetery property.
- 68.28 Mausoleums and columbariums.
- 68.32 Title and rights to cemetery plots.
- 68.36 Abandoned lots.
- 68.40 Endowment and nonendowment care.
- 68.44 Endowment care fund.
- 68.46 Prearrangement contracts.
- 68.50 Human remains.
- 68.52 Public cemeteries and morgues.
- 68.54 Annexation and merger of cemetery districts.
- 68.56 Penal and miscellaneous provisions.
- 68.60 Abandoned and historic cemeteries and historic graves.
|Burial and removal permits, death certificates, vital statistics: Chapter
Cemetery districts, excess levies authorized: RCW 84.52.052.
Cemetery funds transferred to state treasury: RCW 43.79.330.
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
Embalmers and funeral directors: Chapter 18.39 RCW.
Indian graves and records: Chapter 27.44 RCW.
Indigent persons: RCW 36.39.030.
Veterans, burial: Chapter 73.24 RCW.
Vital statistics: Chapter 70.58 RCW.
Washington veterans' home and soldiers' home, burial of deceased members: RCW 72.36.110.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.