2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 58.24 RCW: State agency for surveys and maps — fees
- 58.24.010 Declaration of necessity.
- 58.24.020 Official agency designated -- Advisory board.
- 58.24.030 Official agency designated -- Powers -- Cooperate and advise -- Purposes.
- 58.24.040 Official agency designated -- Powers -- Standards, maps, records, report, temporary removal of boundary marks or monuments.
- 58.24.050 Employees -- Licensed engineers or surveyors.
- 58.24.060 Surveys and maps account -- Purposes.
- 58.24.070 Fees for filing and recording surveys, plats, or maps -- Deposit and use of fees. Notes:
|Cemetery property -- Surveys and maps, plats, etc.: Chapter
Geological survey: Chapter 43.27A RCW.
Irrigation districts -- Map of district: RCW 87.03.775.
Public lands -- Maps and plats -- Record and index -- Public inspection: RCW 79.02.210.
Reclamation districts -- Surveys, etc.: Chapter 89.30 RCW.
Regulation of public ground waters -- Designating or modifying boundaries of areas -- Notice of hearing -- Findings -- Order: RCW 90.44.130.
Restoration of United States survey markers: RCW 47.36.010.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.