2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 5 — Evidence
- 5.24 Uniform judicial notice of foreign laws act.
- 5.28 Oaths and affirmations.
- 5.40 Proof -- General provisions.
- 5.44 Proof -- Public documents.
- 5.45 Uniform business records as evidence act.
- 5.46 Uniform photographic copies of business and public records as evidence act.
- 5.48 Proof -- Replacement of lost records.
- 5.52 Telegraphic communications.
- 5.56 Witnesses -- Compelling attendance.
- 5.60 Witnesses -- Competency.
- 5.62 Witnesses -- Registered nurses.
- 5.64 Admissibility of certain gestures of apology, sympathy, fault, etc. in civil actions against health care providers.
- 5.66 Admissibility of certain gestures expressing sympathy.
|Rules of court: See Rules of Evidence (ER).|
City codes as evidence: RCW 35.21.550.
Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW 64.04.105.
Deposition, definitions: RCW 9A.72.010.
District courts, witnesses and depositions: Chapter 12.16 RCW.
Domestic relations, spouse as witness: RCW 26.20.071.
Microfilming of records to provide continuity of civil government: Chapter 40.10 RCW.
Order for examination of judgment debtor: RCW 6.32.010.
Records of medical, dental, pharmaceutical, or hospital review boards, immunity from process: RCW 4.24.250.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.