2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 47 — Public highways and transportation
- 47.01 Department of transportation.
- 47.02 Department buildings.
- 47.04 General provisions.
- 47.05 Priority programming for highway development.
- 47.06 Statewide transportation planning.
- 47.06A Freight mobility.
- 47.06B Coordinating special needs transportation.
- 47.08 Highway funds.
- 47.10 Highway construction bonds.
- 47.12 Acquisition and disposition of state highway property.
- 47.14 Right of way donations.
- 47.17 State highway routes.
- 47.20 Miscellaneous projects.
- 47.22 Combination highway routes.
- 47.24 City streets as part of state highways.
- 47.26 Development in urban areas -- Urban arterials.
- 47.28 Construction and maintenance of highways.
- 47.29 Transportation innovative partnerships.
- 47.30 Trails and paths.
- 47.32 Obstructions on right of way.
- 47.36 Traffic control devices.
- 47.38 Roadside areas -- Safety rest areas.
- 47.39 Scenic and Recreational Highway Act of 1967.
- 47.40 Roadside improvement and beautification.
- 47.41 Junkyards adjacent to interstate and primary highways.
- 47.42 Highway advertising control act -- Scenic Vistas Act.
- 47.44 Franchises on state highways.
- 47.46 Public-private transportation initiatives.
- 47.48 Closing highways and restricting traffic.
- 47.50 Highway access management.
- 47.52 Limited access facilities.
- 47.56 State toll bridges, tunnels, and ferries.
- 47.58 Existing and additional bridges.
- 47.60 Puget Sound ferry and toll bridge system.
- 47.61 Acquisition of new ferry vessels under Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1964.
- 47.64 Marine employees -- Public employment relations.
- 47.66 Multimodal transportation programs.
- 47.68 Aeronautics.
- 47.72 Navigation canals.
- 47.76 Rail freight service.
- 47.78 High capacity transportation development.
- 47.79 High-speed ground transportation.
- 47.80 Regional transportation planning organizations.
- 47.82 Amtrak.
- 47.98 Construction.
|Abandoned highways, transfer to counties, cities: RCW
Accidents and reports: Chapter 46.52 RCW.
Annual report of street operations to secretary of transportation: RCW 35.21.260.
Arterial highways, designation: RCW 46.61.195.
Bicycles, operation: Chapter 46.61 RCW.
Buses, unlawful conduct: RCW 9.91.025.
Columbia Basin project road systems: RCW 36.81.140.
Contractor's bond: Chapter 39.08 RCW.
County highways in cities and towns: Chapter 36.89 RCW.
County road improvement districts: Chapter 36.88 RCW.
Driving while intoxicated when engaged in discharge of business duties: RCW 9.91.020.
Electrical installations, applicability of statutes or rules: RCW 19.28.141.
Fences: Chapter 16.60 RCW.
Fireworks, transportation, etc.: Chapter 70.77 RCW.
Flaggers -- Safety standards: RCW 49.17.350.
Highway construction or improvement, validity of agreement to indemnify against liability for negligence relative to: RCW 4.24.115.
Highway funds, constitutional limitations: State Constitution Art. 2 § 40 (Amendment 18).
Jurisdiction over operation of motor vehicles by Indians: Chapter 37.12 RCW.
Liens for labor, materials on public works: Chapter 60.28 RCW.
Littering on public highway: RCW 70.93.060.
Obstructing highway is public nuisance: RCW 9.66.010.
Port districts, toll facilities: Chapter 53.34 RCW.
Public lands, withdrawal of abutting: RCW 79A.05.105.
Range areas, road signs: RCW 16.24.060.
Real property conveyances by public bodies--Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
Rules of the road: Chapter 46.61 RCW.
Size, weight, load of vehicles: Chapter 46.44 RCW.
State patrol: Chapter 43.43 RCW.
Traffic safety commission and program: Chapter 43.59 RCW.
Viaducts, bridges, elevated roadways, tunnels, etc., authority of cities to construct: Chapter 35.85 RCW.
Waterways: Title 91 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.