2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 43.88 RCW: State budgeting, accounting, and reporting system (formerly budget and accounting)
- 43.88.005 Finding--Intent.
- 43.88.010 Purpose -- Intent.
- 43.88.020 Definitions.
- 43.88.025 "Director" defined.
- 43.88.027 Annual financial report.
- 43.88.030 Instructions for submitting budget requests -- Content of the budget document or documents -- Separate budget document or schedules -- Format changes.
- 43.88.0301 Capital budget instructions -- Additional information -- Staff support from department of community, trade, and economic development.
- 43.88.031 Capital appropriation bill -- Estimated general fund debt service costs.
- 43.88.032 Maintenance costs, operating budget -- Debt-financed pass-through money, budget document.
- 43.88.033 State expenditure limit -- Budget document to reflect.
- 43.88.035 Changes in accounting methods, practices or statutes -- Explanation in budget document or appendix required -- Contents.
- 43.88.037 Comprehensive budgeting, accounting, and reporting system conforming to generally accepted accounting principles -- Budget document to conform.
- 43.88.050 Cash deficit.
- 43.88.060 Legislative review of budget document and budget bill or bills -- Time for submission.
- 43.88.067 Fee and expense report -- Impact of amounts awarded to prevailing party in agency action.
- 43.88.070 Appropriations.
- 43.88.080 Adoption of budget.
- 43.88.090 Development of budget -- Detailed estimates -- Mission statement, measurable goals, quality and productivity objectives -- Integration of strategic plans and performance assessment procedures -- Reviews by office of financial management -- Governor-elect input.
- 43.88.093 Development of budget -- Tourism development division, department of community, trade, and economic development.
- 43.88.094 Development of budget -- Calculation -- Tourism development division, department of community, trade, and economic development.
- 43.88.100 Executive hearings.
- 43.88.110 Expenditure programs -- Maintenance summary reports--Allotments -- Reserves -- Monitor capital appropriations -- Predesign review for major capital construction.
- 43.88.120 Revenue estimates.
- 43.88.122 Transportation agency revenue forecasts -- Variances.
- 43.88.125 Study of transportation-related funds or accounts -- Coordination of activities.
- 43.88.130 When contracts and expenditures prohibited.
- 43.88.140 Lapsing of appropriations.
- 43.88.145 Capital projects -- Transfer of excess appropriation authority.
- 43.88.150 Priority of expenditures -- Appropriated and nonappropriated funds -- Matching funds, disburse state moneys proportionally.
- 43.88.160 Fiscal management -- Powers and duties of officers and agencies.
- 43.88.162 State auditor's powers and duties--Performance audits.
- 43.88.170 Refunds of erroneous or excessive payments.
- 43.88.175 Credit reporting agencies -- State agency use.
- 43.88.180 When appropriations required or not required.
- 43.88.190 Revolving funds.
- 43.88.195 Establishment of accounts or funds outside treasury without permission of director of financial management prohibited.
- 43.88.200 Public records.
- 43.88.205 Federal funds and programs -- Participating agencies to give notice -- Progress reports.
- 43.88.210 Transfer of certain powers and duties.
- 43.88.220 Federal law controls in case of conflict -- Rules.
- 43.88.230 Legislative agencies and committees deemed part of legislative branch.
- 43.88.240 Exemption of Washington state commodity commissions.
- 43.88.250 Emergency expenditures.
- 43.88.260 Deficiencies prohibited -- Exceptions.
- 43.88.265 Construction accounts -- Exception to certain accounting requirements.
- 43.88.270 Penalty for violations.
- 43.88.280 Fiscal responsibilities of state officers and employees -- "State officer or employee" defined.
- 43.88.290 Fiscal responsibilities of state officers and employees -- Prohibitions relative to appropriations and expenditures.
- 43.88.300 Fiscal responsibilities of state officers and employees -- Violations -- Civil penalties -- Forfeiture.
- 43.88.310 Fiscal responsibilities of state officers and employees -- Duties of legislative auditor, attorney general.
- 43.88.320 Fiscal responsibilities of state officers and employees -- Civil penalties additional to other penalties.
- 43.88.350 Legal services revolving fund -- General administration services account -- Approval of certain changes required.
- 43.88.500 State boards, commissions, councils, and committees -- Legislative finding and declaration.
- 43.88.505 State boards, commissions, councils, and committees -- Compilation of list, information.
- 43.88.510 State boards, commissions, councils, and committees -- Submission of list and data to legislature.
- 43.88.515 State boards, commissions, councils, and committees -- Agencies to submit lists, information.
- 43.88.550 Forest fire fighting expenses -- Transfers to Clarke-McNary fund.
- 43.88.560 Information technology projects -- Funding policies and standards.
- 43.88.570 Social services provided by nongovernment entities receiving state moneys--Report by agencies--Audits.
- 43.88.899 Intent -- Periodic review.
- 43.88.901 Severability -- 1973 1st ex.s. c 100.
- 43.88.902 Severability -- 1975 1st ex.s. c 293.
- 43.88.903 Severability -- 1977 c 23.
- 43.88.910 Effective date -- 1975 1st ex.s. c 293. Notes:
|Agreements and transactions between state agencies, charges, credits, transfers, and advances: RCW
Debts owed state: RCW 43.17.240.
Director of financial management: Chapter 43.41 RCW.
Displaced homemaker act, contributions for as subject to chapter: RCW 28B.04.110.
Expenditure limit under Initiative 601: Chapter 43.135 RCW.
Funds subject to council for the prevention of child abuse and neglect: RCW 43.121.100.
Investments and interfund loans: Chapter 43.84 RCW.
Reporting periods: RCW 43.01.035.
State board for community and technical colleges: RCW 28B.50.070.
State finance committee: Chapter 43.33 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.