2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 40 — Public documents, records, and publications
- 40.04 Public documents.
- 40.06 State publications distribution center.
- 40.07 Management and control of state publications.
- 40.10 Microfilming of records to provide continuity of civil government.
- 40.14 Preservation and destruction of public records.
- 40.16 Penal provisions.
- 40.20 Reproduced records for governments and business.
- 40.24 Address confidentiality for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
|Disclosure of public records: Chapter
Historical materials, preservation: Chapter 27.48 RCW.
Minutes of governmental agencies open to public inspection: RCW 42.32.030.
Newspapers: Chapter 19.56 RCW.
Public documents as evidence: Chapter 5.44 RCW.
Publication of legal notices: Chapter 65.16 RCW.
Recording, registration, and legal publication: Title 65 RCW.
Uniform business records as evidence act: Chapter 5.45 RCW.
Uniform photographic copies of business and public records as evidence act: Chapter 5.46 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.