2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 38 — Militia and military affairs
- 38.04 General provisions.
- 38.08 Powers and duties of governor.
- 38.10 Emergency management assistance compact.
- 38.12 Militia officers and advisory council.
- 38.14 Washington state guard.
- 38.16 Enlistments and reserves.
- 38.20 Armories and rifle ranges.
- 38.24 Claims and compensation.
- 38.32 Offenses -- Punishment.
- 38.36 Trial procedure.
- 38.38 Washington code of military justice.
- 38.40 Miscellaneous provisions.
- 38.42 Service members' civil relief.
- 38.44 Enrollment of persons.
- 38.48 State and national defense.
- 38.52 Emergency management.
|Explosives, manufacture, sale or storage: Chapter
Limitation on members of the legislature holding office in the state -- Exception: State Constitution Art. 2 § 14.
Microfilming of records to provide continuity of civil government: Chapter 40.10 RCW.
Military subordinate to civil power: State Constitution Art. 1 § 18.
National guard conditional scholarship program: Chapter 28B.103 RCW.
National guard high school career training and national guard youth challenge program -- Rules: RCW 28A.300.165.
Quartering soldiers in residences: State Constitution Art. 1 § 31.
Right to bear arms: State Constitution Art. 1 § 24.
Special act relating to aerospace science and modeling center at Camp Murray: 1969 ex.s. c 85.
SPECIAL ACTS RELATING TO ARMORIES: The following special or temporary acts relating to particular armories are not codified herein:
Special legislation: State Constitution Art. 2 § 28(2).
Standing army in time of peace prohibited: State Constitution Art. 1 § 31.
State flag furnished to armed forces: RCW 1.20.010.
State militia: State Constitution Art. 10.
Veterans and veterans' affairs: Title 73 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.