2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 37 — Federal areas — indians
- 37.04 General cession of jurisdiction.
- 37.08 Jurisdiction in special cases.
- 37.12 Indians and Indian lands -- Jurisdiction.
- 37.14 Indian cultural facility bond issue.
- 37.16 Acquisition of lands for permanent military installations.
|Daylight saving time -- Prohibition not applicable to federal areas: RCW
Excise taxes -- Extension of excises to federal areas: Chapter 82.52 RCW.
Federal employees classified as resident students: RCW 28B.15.014.
San Juan Island national historical park, donation of state lands: Chapter 94, Laws of 1967 (uncodified).
School districts -- Agreements with other governmental entities for transportation of students or the public, or for other noncommon school purposes -- Limitations: RCW 28A.160.120.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.