2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 32.34 RCW: Merger, consolidation, conversion, etc. (formerly conversion between domestic and federal savings bank)
- 32.34.010 Conversion of domestic savings bank -- Rights, powers, etc., of successor institution.
- 32.34.020 Conversion of federal savings bank, national bank, or state commercial bank to domestic savings bank.
- 32.34.025 Conversion of stock savings bank to savings bank without capital stock.
- 32.34.030 Savings banks converted to stock form -- Voluntary liquidation, transfer of assets, merger, consolidation, etc. -- Approval of directors and shareholders.
- 32.34.040 Savings bank holding companies -- Savings bank subsidiaries.
- 32.34.050 Business trusts for the benefit of depositors.
- 32.34.060 Voluntary liquidation, conversion, acquisition, merger, and consolidation -- Right of dissenting shareholder to receive value of shares -- Determination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.