2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 32.24 RCW: Insolvency and liquidation
- 32.24.010 Liquidation of solvent bank.
- 32.24.020 Procedure to liquidate and dissolve.
- 32.24.030 Transfer of assets and liabilities to another bank.
- 32.24.040 Unsafe practices -- Notice to correct.
- 32.24.050 Liquidation of bank in unsound condition or insolvent.
- 32.24.060 Possession by director -- Bank may contest.
- 32.24.070 Receiver prohibited except in emergency.
- 32.24.080 Transfer of assets when insolvent -- Penalty.
- 32.24.090 Federal deposit insurance corporation as receiver or liquidator -- Appointment -- Powers and duties.
- 32.24.100 Payment or acquisition of deposit liabilities by federal deposit insurance corporation -- Not hindered by judicial review -- Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.