2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 32.16 RCW: Officers and employees
- 32.16.010 Board of trustees -- Number -- Qualifications.
- 32.16.012 Age requirements.
- 32.16.020 Oath of trustees -- Declaration of incumbency -- Not applicable to directors of stock savings banks.
- 32.16.030 Vacancies, when to be filled.
- 32.16.040 Quorum -- Meetings.
- 32.16.050 Compensation of trustees.
- 32.16.060 Change in number of trustees.
- 32.16.070 Restrictions on trustees.
- 32.16.080 Removal of trustees -- Vacancies -- Eligibility to reelection.
- 32.16.090 Removal of trustee, officer, or employee or prohibition from participation in conduct of affairs on objection of the director -- Grounds -- Notice.
- 32.16.093 Notice of intention to remove or prohibit participation in conduct of affairs -- Hearing -- Order of removal and/or prohibition.
- 32.16.095 Removal of trustees -- Lack of quorum -- Temporary trustees.
- 32.16.097 Penalty for violation of order issued under RCW 32.16.093.
- 32.16.100 Examination by trustees' committee -- Report.
- 32.16.110 Officers.
- 32.16.120 Fidelity bonds.
- 32.16.130 Conversion of savings and loan association to mutual savings bank -- Director may serve as trustee.
- 32.16.140 Violations -- Director liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.