2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 32.04 RCW: General provisions
- 32.04.010 Scope of title.
- 32.04.020 Definitions.
- 32.04.022 "Mortgage" includes deed of trust.
- 32.04.025 Powers as to horizontal property regimes or condominiums.
- 32.04.030 Branches -- Director's approval -- State reciprocity -- Definition.
- 32.04.035 Agency agreements -- Written notice to director.
- 32.04.050 Reports.
- 32.04.070 Certified copies of records as evidence.
- 32.04.080 Employees' pension, retirement, or health insurance benefits -- Payment.
- 32.04.082 Pension, retirement, or health insurance benefits -- Waiver by bank of offsets attributable to social security.
- 32.04.085 Pension, retirement, or health insurance benefits -- Supplementation.
- 32.04.100 Penalty for falsification.
- 32.04.110 Penalty for concealing or destroying evidence.
- 32.04.120 Specific penalties invoked.
- 32.04.130 General penalty.
- 32.04.150 Cost of examination.
- 32.04.170 Conversion to mutual savings bank of savings and loan association.
- 32.04.190 Bank stabilization act.
- 32.04.200 Capital notes or debentures.
- 32.04.210 Saturday closing authorized.
- 32.04.211 Examinations directed -- Cooperative agreements and actions.
- 32.04.220 Examination reports and information -- Confidential -- Privileged -- Penalty.
- 32.04.250 Violations or unsafe practices -- Notice of charges -- Grounds -- Contents of notice -- Hearing -- Cease and desist orders.
- 32.04.260 Violations or unsafe practices -- Temporary cease and desist orders.
- 32.04.270 Violations or unsafe practices -- Injunction to set aside temporary cease and desist order.
- 32.04.280 Violation of temporary cease and desist order -- Injunction to enforce order.
- 32.04.290 Administrative hearing provided for in RCW 32.04.250 or 32.16.093 -- Procedure -- Order -- Judicial review.
- 32.04.300 Jurisdiction of courts as to cease and desist orders, orders to remove trustee, officer, or employee, etc.
- 32.04.310 Automated teller machines and night depositories security.
|Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW
Depositaries of state funds: Chapter 43.85 RCW.
Federal bonds and notes as investment or collateral: Chapter 39.60 RCW.
Negotiable instruments: Title 62A RCW.
Powers of appointment: Chapter 11.95 RCW.
Safe deposit companies: Chapter 22.28 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.