2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 3 — District courts — courts of limited jurisdiction
- 3.02 Courts of limited jurisdiction.
- 3.20 Venue.
- 3.30 District courts.
- 3.34 District judges.
- 3.38 District court districts.
- 3.42 District court commissioners.
- 3.46 Municipal departments.
- 3.50 Municipal courts -- Alternate provision.
- 3.54 Clerks and deputy clerks.
- 3.58 Salaries and expenses.
- 3.62 Income of court.
- 3.66 Jurisdiction and venue.
- 3.70 Magistrates' association.
- 3.72 Youth court.
- 3.74 Miscellaneous.
|Rules of court: Rules for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction -- See Rules of Court, Part V.|
District courts -- Civil procedure: Title 12 RCW.
Justice or constable levying demand or promising reward: RCW 9.12.020.
Municipal courts, cities over four hundred thousand: Chapter 35.20 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Small claims department: Chapter 12.40 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.